Palms Golf Club Real Estate La Quinta
If you enjoy un-crowded private golf (no tee times needed) and wide-open views, you’ll want to consider a home at The Palms Golf Club in La Quinta. For golfers, The Palms private club offers everything from daily games for the scratch and better golfer, to friendly games for golfers of every level. Bring you own friends or walk on to the practice range and let the starter arrange one for you.
The Palms Quick Facts
- Recent Home Values: $500's to $1.7 Million
- Recent Lot Values: $175,000 to $350,000
- Recent HOA Dues: $335 Monthly
- Number of Homes: 101 (At Build Out)
- Club Status: Private (Members & Guests)
- Year Opened: 1999 (Homes '01 to Current)
- Golf Course: 18 Holes
- Designers: Fred Couples & Brian Curley
- Golf Membership: $20,000 (Single Equity)
- Golf Dues: $635 Monthly
Some Of The Best Views In The Palm Springs Area
For non-golfers The Palms features some of the best views in the Palm Springs area. The Palms 'core golf layout' features the golf course as the center of the Palms community with just 101 homes located around its outside perimeter resulting in spectacular views, without the clutter of homes being located up and down every fairway.
More than 2,000 date palms (the Palms originally was a date palm farm), 1,000 desert mesquite trees and hundreds of fruit-bearing citrus trees combine to give the Palms a unique flavor. Three creeks wind through the community adding to its aesthetic appeal.
Palms Golf Club Real Estate
Real estate opportunities at The Palms include Golf Villas, semi-custom homes, custom homes and custom lots. The Golf Club is separate from the Palms home community; membership is available to homeowners but is not required. A private dog park with water feature is available and convenient to homeowners.
- Palms Golf Villas: Located along Palms Drive, Palms Golf Villas were built in ’01 – 02 as the original homes at the Palms. Villas have east-facing views with two to four bedrooms ranging from 2,400 to 3,111 square feet.
- Palms Semi-Custom Homes: Located both on and off the Palms golf course, these semi-custom homes were developed from ’04 to ’08. Four floor plans offer three to four bedrooms ranging from 2,588 to 4,168 square feet for the Palms Plan-4 home.
- Palms Custom Homes: A number of Palms custom homes were built from ’02 to ’09 on the golf course. A variety of floor plans and styles range from three to five bedrooms with up to 6,600 square feet.
- Palms Custom Lots: A few well-positioned custom lots are available both on and off the Palms golf course on which to build your dream home.
A Well Earned Reputation
The Palms Golf Club has quickly earned a reputation for being one of the deserts best golfing experiences and one of the most unique developments in the Valley. Designed by part-time Palms resident Fred Couples and Brian Curley, the Palms is known for its fast, bentgrass greens, lush fairways and a commitment to courteous play in under four hours.